27 March 2008

i [heart] zooey deschanel

Seriously. I love her as an actress. She is pretty much the quintessential sci-fi chick for me right now (in a slightly geeky but totally hip sense, not in an action sense - i'm thinking about her roles in Tin Man and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). And now she sings with M. Ward? Can she get any cooler?

Thanks to my big brother Bob for pointing me towards their band, She & Him. Excellent.

Song of the Day: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?, She & Him
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2008/03/she_him_great_a.html

1 comment:

Lady Lisa said...

I have also been in love with zooey ever since "Almost Famous." I mean, the bathroom scene in "Elf," can you get better vocals than that? Had heard she was putting out an album a few months back; thanks for the link of awesomeness!